Sunday, December 4, 2011

Well Lookee Here...

Hi! It's me .. remember me?! I've missed you friends, and I know you've missed me. How do I know, you ask? Well, I have received some really super crazy rad emails from readers asking WHERE THE HELL DID YA GO?! Okay, not exactly like that, but kind of..sort of..a little bit. While it's pretty obvi that I am having a hard time keeping up with my blog with my Bijoux business blowing up (holiday season, baby) and my real life job, I haven't forgotten; I have a special place in my wee little heart for my blog and for my readers. I wouldn't leave ya guys high and dry...really I wouldn't.
So here's a quick lil ole' outfit post featuring some really dope leather pants I just picked up. Before we get to that, a quick apology in advance for the el crapo iPhone pics - my camera broke (insert tears here). iPhone pics are better than nothing, right? RIGHT?! Right.


 Fur vest: Zara Top: J.Crew Leather pants: Vena Cava Boots: Rag & Bone Bracelets: Bijoux
Weeeeeeeeeeee!
What is it about smooth as butta (as in butter) leather pants that make any outfit THAT MUCH MORE bad ass? Honestly, I'm not too sure myself, but I sure as hell feel rad when I slip those bad boys on. Not to mention the sweet zippers on the side for when I want to give them a bit of a flared look. What say you, sweet readers?
Well I'm off to fill orders upon orders and get ready for some amaze-balls Bijoux events coming up. I'll post some pics so you all can see the awesomeness.
xoxo Andie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes!

Andy


www.afterflats.com