Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello, Lovah

And no, I'm not saying hello to you (although I do love you all so very much) I'm talking about my fabulous new pair of shoes, duh. Remember wayyyyy back when, when I told you all that I just adore gloating over a fabulous deal, well here I go again. I've been on the hunt for those to-die-for Theyskens' Theory pointy toe wedge pumps AND I finally got me a pair on Gilt for...wait for it...wait for it...$200! Haha, what do you say to that? Pays off to wait, huh. Okay, okay on to the shoes...
 Cape: Zara Blouse: Equipment Pants: Topshop Shoes: Theyskens' Theory Bracelet: Bijoux
Are you in love, come on I know you are. Let me just explain very quickly why I had to have these bad-ass pieces of foot candy. Simplicity. There, that's my explanation. Simple enough to be dressed down with a pair of jeans and a rad flannel shirt or dressed up with a super chic dress for a night out! What more could I ask for (nothing!)

xoxo Andie

No comments: