Thursday, October 13, 2011

Long Overdue...

This post is so long overdue...oh, Style Sidewalk how I've missed you! And I'm so sure, how you've all missed MOI! No need for me to explain for the zillionth time about how busy I have been between being a real person in the working world and keeping up with Bijoux. So, I won't explain, but I kind of did. Oops. 
Moving on, my love of leopard continues in today's post (what's new), but today it is in the form of a super rad pencil skirt. Pencil skirt, that's so BORING, say YOU, but allow me to prove YOU wrong. Pair said pencil skirt with a ridiculously holy holey t-shirt and some Frankenstein boots, as my dear old Daddy calls them, and voila, boring no more.
 Tee: See by Chloe Skirt: J.Crew Shoes: Sam Edelman Cuff: Dannijo
While I wouldn't exactly equate these wanna-be, but albeit, bad ass knock off Balenciaga Sam Edelman's to Frankenstein boots, they do make me abnormally tall. Amazon tall, if you will. Just ask my boyfriend, he'll vouch for me, especially considering I received the coveted "face of disgust" from him once he saw me. SCORE!
Not too shabby, huh? I clean up well... Well, I clean up well in the morning, by the time I get home I usually look like this... Sue me!
I'll keep it short and sweet today - I'm off to set up for Bijoux's first partay tomorrow! 
xoxo Andie

2 comments:

amalia said...

Hello sweetie!!You write amazing!!!So funny:D Love your outfit!! :*

Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :

Fash Boulevard said...

haha. i love this outfit. I hope you had an amazing weekend, love. Thanks for sharing. I attended a store launch party in Vegas this weekend, love if you'd check out the post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com