Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bittersweet Goodbye

Tomorrow is Friday (Friday, Friday, gotta get down....), I'm feeling a little bittersweet about this week ending. Why, you ask? Well come Monday, I can kiss my care free summer into fall days goodbye because I will become a real person. I mean, yes I'm real, I exist, but real as in J-O-B real. Now, that's what I call real! Since I was feeling a bit moody today, I had to dress the part (kind of). I recently picked up this adorable little Anna Sui dress that, of course, is done in one of her ah-maze prints in moody blues and purples with metallic threading throughout. I felt it matched my mood...
 Vest: Club Monaco Dress: Anna Sui Booties: Sam Edelman
Well, well, well, look who it is...my infamous Club Monaco vest!!! Did you guys miss it?! I sure did..
I'm pretty sure my mood(iness) can be thoroughly seen in my face throughout all of these pictures, wouldn't you agree? 
Also, please note that the adorable little munchkin in the portrait behind my head is none other than myself (clearly, I've always been fashionable). Also note, my face. Not even a trace of a smile...moody. I guess I never grew out of it.

Let me just say that I adore this dress because the print and silhouette were made for me, seriously. The dress is the lovechild of preggo style dress and tent like dress (the two never married, it just wasn't accepted). See, told ya it was made for me! The print, on the other hand, is just a product of Sui's amazing brain. Wish my brain could come up with bad ass prints like that. 

Bracelets: Bijoux Bracelets
And of course, the newest additions to my ever growing arm candy collection.
xoxo Andie

1 comment:

amalia said...

I love the boots so so much!!!You are very in style :*****


Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)