Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Hairy Affair

Okay, well it wasn't so much a hairy affair as it was an actual hair affair. A hair affair as in a love affair, as in I am in love with my hair. Get it? Cool. I visited my absolute favorite and only salon I will go to in all of NYC, New Image, in Astoria, for a seriously rad style sesh. Check it, yo.
 Dope half fishbone braid into beachy waves...
And um, not to toot my own horn (which you know that I love to do) but, how about that color? I'm obsessed I won't lie. And I guess it's not tooting my own horn since I actually didn't perform any type of color or highlighting, but you catch my drift, no?
Haircolor, highlights and haircut by Chris
New Image
 Top: Zara (Greece) Shorts: Bird by Juicy Couture Cuff: Dannijo Bracelets: Bijoux Bracelets Necklaces: From Greece
This totally bad ass style by Dimitri

A big thank you to my AHMAZE hair masters Chris and Dimitri for making me look even more rad than I normally do (insert laugh here).
Check out New Image on Facebook HERE and call to make your appointment with any one of their amazing, expert stylists!
xoxo Andie

2 comments: