Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away:What I Wore

There are several, SEVERAL things I hate about the rain; one being never knowing how to dress appropriately. Today was an exceptionally cool beginning of September rainy day and while, like I said, hate the rain, I was super excited to whip out my rad ass burgundy skinnies. I was quite busy today, so I had to look semi-decent, skipping merrily in the rain from borough to borough presenting my fabulous bracelet line, Bijoux Bracelets (if you haven't checked it out and scooped up something rad, what are ya waiting for! GO, GO, GO!). So, without further adieu, here's what I wore...
 Jacket: Banana Republic Tee: Sauce Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied Shoes: Pour La Victoire Necklace: Ettika
Well, clearly these pics were taken inside because, as much as I adore each and every one of you, I wasn't going to prance around in the rain for your sartorial delight!
 My pants match great with the decor of my house, no?
Silver Bangle: David Yurman All Beaded Bracelets: Bijoux Bracelets Cuff: Black House White Market
Arm candy, arm candy, arm candy! I swear, it's never enough. I can't stop layering and piling on. I'm pretty sure that soon enough, my forearms won't be visible, but, who cares. 
And now for the umbrella photoshoot...
 Umbrella Pose take one...
 Take two with a little more ass and flash (in the background, that is)
Take Three - See ya rain! Kiss my behind.
xoxo Andie

1 comment:

amalia said...

I love the shoes!!!!!! :D