Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Life...

PLEASE pardon my lack of posts. I know it's only day three of having a real job, but dude, I'm exhausted! I've been totally guilty over kind of abandoning my blog, but between work and trying to keep up with all things Bijoux, I don't know where the time goes! I originally had this super rad idea to post a daily photo diary of my work outfits for my first week. Why? Well, not only because I am your favorite fashion inspiration (ok, I'm kidding) but really, it's because I thought it might be helpful to all of you new workers out there as well. We all know how important first impressions are and what better way than to dress to impress for an entire week! Okay, well I guess I dress to impress (myself) everyday but, whatever. Now, before we get to Day Three outfit, please keep in mind I look way more normal in the morning than at 8:00 at night. With that said, here we go!
 Cardi: J.Crew Blouse: Equipment Skirt: Zac Posen Flats: Chanel Bag: Celine Bracelet: Juicy Couture
While still somewhat conservative, I managed to add my own personal style to this outfit which is pretty rad. I wish this damn humidity would just GO AWAY because my hair looked great before I left my house this morning. Major bummer seeing myself in the mirror once I arrived at work.
PS. I'm super obsessed with this skirt. It's a mix between a denim and twill and it oddly turned out to be an awesome combo. Add the great floral print and detailed waistband, and I'd pretty much call it perfection. 

Stay tuned for tomorrow's Day Four outfit, I promise it'll be exciting! 
xoxo Andie

1 comment:

amalia said...

So unique and chic as always!!!I love your style :*

Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)