Tuesday, July 12, 2011

InspirASIAN

Inspiration...inspirASIAN. Get it? Do you?! I hope so. I got this super rad Bird romper the other day and I have to say, I may be slightly obsessed. The top is very kimono like, with super wide sleeves, hence, my inspirASIAN post title today. Oh, I'm so clever, aren't I? The print is kind of funky, yet muted by the color palette which makes it an easy summer into fall piece. Throw on some black tights, thigh high boots, and a leather and I'm pretty sure I'll be good to go. Actually, I know that I'll be good to go. Yeah, I got it like that.
Romper: Bird Vest: Club Monaco Shoes: Tory Burch
 Even alone, this romper is totally bad-ass. Come on, there is no denying it. I love it even more because it's silk, which always gives a garment the perfect drape on your bod. I mean, look how awesome I look.
Beaded Bracelets: glamROK Bangles: Style Shop at FIT
Once again, it's love. Enough arm candy to satisfy my sweet tooth...until tomorrow, that is.
Hey, cool, wow, look at me! Nothing attracts my boyfriend more than rompers. You guys remember the romper side effect right? No?! Mom ass, sillies. Mom ass or not, I am willing to take the risk. Rompers are totally worth it, except for when you have to go to the bathroom, then...not so much. But whatever, let's not think about that! You probably won't even get that far because your boyfriend will refuse to take you out in this bad boy. See, problem solved!
Romp away fashionistas! See ya.
xoxo Andie

No comments: