Friday, July 1, 2011

RoulZ is Rad

Today's Street Style post features one of my BFFs (told you I had friends). Her name is Roula, but you can call her RoulZ like me...now we are all best friends forever and ever! Add some layers to our outfits and we can all be BFFILs! Hooray! If you don't know what a BFFIL is, please see THIS POST. Moving on to my totally fashionable feature girl:
 Tee: Forever 21 Skirt: Gryphon Necklace: Danielle Stevens Silver Jewelry: David Yurman Beaded Bracelets: glamROK Shoes: Jimmy Choo Sunglasses: Tom Ford
My two favorite people (yes, Tigre is a person NOT a dog). My dog is a camera hog & it was extremely hard to take pictures without her jumping in them. It's all good though, Roul, she makes you look even better.
Enough about my obsession with Teegs and Roula, let's talk why I featured her (and no, not just because she's my BFF). THAT SKIRT, THOSE SHOES! The simplicity of the outfit is effortlessly chic and can be worn day to night. We all know how I love easy outfits. Here's a closer look...
The mermaid-like style of the skirt and the print kind of (kind of) reminds me of fish scales & the movement of the skirt flows like water, it's simply beyond. Paired like Roula has it, with a simple white tee and a statement necklace, it's the perfect outfit for, say, a day of shopping! Like we just had!
These amazing Jimmy Choo wedges were added on at my house; she wore adorable Tory Burch flip flops while we shopping. The texture on the wedge of these shoes and the contrast of the colors against the skirt is to-ter-ly perfect! I bet you wish your BFF was as fashionable as mine. Sorry, she's taken!
Don't forget, if you want to become famous and know for you amazeballs style, let me know!
Stylesidewalk@gmail.com
xoxo Andie

No comments: