Monday, July 4, 2011

What's More American Than Denim?

The answer to my post title is...NOTHING! Happy Fourth of July everybody!!! A toast to the land of the free and the beautiful. To salute and wish the good ole U.S of A the happiest of birthdays, I'll be modeling a classic American look, denim (on denim). Because what better way to show your patriotism than through layers of denim?
Denim Jacket: Primark (London) Denim Vest: Zara (Paris) Dress (worn as skirt): Theory  Shoes: Louboutin Bangle: Hermes Bracelets: glamROK & street vendor
Now, am I totally doing justice to the classic American look or what?! My favorite part about this outfit is that it can be deconstructed and still look just as good as separates. I love to wear the vest open over & under various pieces for a different look every time; it's the perfect layering piece. 

xoxo Andie

No comments: