Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's Hot

It's so hot that I can't even think of a witty or (in my own opinion) clever post title. Whatever. The weather is unbearably stifling so let's be real, ain't no layering going on today. Well, except for accessories, but that's it! Seriously. I barely made it home alive today.
 Dress: H&M Boots: Rag&Bone
Getting some air. The only logical way to dress today was to wear a tent-like dress and perhaps trick people into thinking I was pregnant at the same time? This dress also doubles as a make shift air conditioner. How so, you ask? Well, any slight breeze brings the dress right up causing two things: 
1. Every stranger walking passed me gets flashed
2. I am instantly cooled
You win some, you lose some. It's all good.
Beaded Bracelets: glamROK Crystal Bracelets: F21 Ring: glamROK 
Beaded Pearl Clover & Beaded Evil Eye Bracelets: Jewelry by Anastasia
And with this, I conclude today's post. Stay cool, people. Literally.
xoxo Andie

No comments: