Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fatherly Inspiration

An ode to my Papa and his infamous Hawaiian style button downs. What better way to celebrate Irene's bitchiness in ruining one of the last sweet weekends of summer than in a tropical inspired shirtdress. Take that! I'm not scared of you, Irene, bring it!!
 Shirtdress: Equipment Boots: Sam Edelman
Back to my Daddy, I'm sick of Irene getting all the attention. My dad has always had a real refined, classic and true gentleman like style. But come the warmer weather and out come those bad ass and wild tropical shirts. Thanks for the inspiration, Dad.
Do I look Hurricane Irene ass whooping ready, or what? I think I do... Okay, I won't really wear this out, my boots are suede, duh. But hey, it's a thought.
 Beaded Bracelets: Made by Moi Bracelet: David Yurman Leather Bracelet: Juicy Couture Cuff:Dannijo Necklace: Aqua
 How 'bout that for some rad arm candy?! And, not to toot my own horn or anything, but how killer are those beaded bracelets that I MADE?! (Toot, toot by the way). I mean, I think they're pretty awesome, won't you agree (please? just make me feel good about myself, ok). Creativity at its finest, baby.
Well, I'm off to...do nothing! Stupid Irene!!!!! Get a life..
xoxo Andie

2 comments:

amalia said...

I love the leather bracelet and boots also! :) :) :*

style sidewalk said...

Thank u! Those boots are awesome - super comfy !