Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Lil' Bit O' Leopard

A peek of leopard in any outfit surely brightens my day. As I sit here, sore from spin class this morning and enjoying my Fage yogurt, I contemplate how I will work some leopard into today's outfit. Then, it dawned on me that I had this rad little photo sesh stored on my computer. Low and behold, I was styling with a hint of leopard. Perfection. My life is complete.
 Dress: Theory Shirt: H&M Vest: Rachel Rachel Roy Shoes: Chanel Necklace: H&M Bracelets: Made by me Sunglasses: Celine
Oh hey, Tigre. Looking good, pup. And no, I am not choking her, simply holding her pretty little head in place. She loves the spotlight.
 A little prego here, are we?
So, is this not the perfect little touch of leopard or what? I wouldn't exactly call this a boyfriend approved outfit, but with a few tweaks and maybe a rad pair of booties and of course, loads of arm candy, you could totally turn it into one! A little imagination goes a long way, trust.
xoxo Andie

No comments: