Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Love Match is Made

Here's yet another post where I profess in my pictures my undying love for military green and it's amazing pairing with ivory. I just can't help myself here, guys.
 Oh, hey, here I am just tying my shoes. Well, actually, this pair of Rochas espadrilles is actually my Mom's. But, whatever, what's hers is mine and what's mine is mine. Love you, Mom!
Army green and ivory, from the head all the way down to the toes. I mean, you must be able to tell by now that I am a little obsessed. But, I want you to be obsessed too! Military green easily goes with most colors, but it really brightens up any ivory/white/beige piece that it's paired with. Go on, try it for yourselves, you'll see what I mean.
 Vest: Club Monaco Blouse: Equipment Skirt: Bird Shoes: Rochas Cuff: Kenneth Jay Lane Bracelets: glam ROK
Battenburg lace at its finest. Tablecloth chic, hell yes. Wouldn't you agree?
So, what's your verdict, my sweet readers? Are you hella in lurve with military green and ivory as I am or is it something you can do without? Well, either way it's still a huge staple in my closet right now and I can easily see it working its way into my fall wardrobe. In short, it ain't goin' nowhere! Catch ya on the flipside.
xoxo Andie

No comments: