Monday, May 16, 2011

BNY, Day 1


SO… it’s my last week as an intern at Barneys New York. Not only is it my last week at Barneys, but it’s also my last week as an intern EVER! HAH!! I’ve made it out alive after four years of various internships and FIT and I’ve managed to land myself an ah-maze-ing J-O-B. Sure, I’ll pat myself on the back for that one.
I’ve been interning at BNY since September and what an amazing experience its been. Aside from all the learning and knowledge I’ve taken away, I’ve developed a serious love for this store that leaves my heart full and my wallet empty.
Alaia, Rick Owens, Proenza, Celine, The Row, and let’s not forget the Barneys New York label (tres chic), I never know which floor to start on when I get there.
Each day this week, I’ll be photo journaling my outfits worn to the office and detailing the splurges I’ve made during my time there (even linking the pieces to the site so you can splurge too). I mean, how can you not shop there? The 4th floor always leaves me drooling (shoes shoes shoes)!
 leather jacket, Monogram by Banana Republic, vest, Club Monaco
 dress, Rag & Bone, shoes Louboutin
(ps. I promise I looked nicer at work; I got caught in the monsoon coming home, give me a break!)
What's my blog without a classic iPhone picture (or two...)
 necklace and bracelet, stolen from my Mom (thanks!)
The Christian Louboutin Fred flats that I am wearing are definitely one of my favorite pairs of flat shoes purchased this season. They're just right for the spring and if you're unsure of a super-manly oxford, these will do the trick for you. I mean, check out the white laces...perfection. Now stop stalking me and head to Barneys! Shop your little hearts out, you'll thank me later.
xoxo Andie

No comments: