Monday, May 23, 2011

Holy Shirt!!!

Monday not so fun-day. Not to sound like a complete loser, but I was seriously missing my typical Monday routine at Barneys this morning...so, to cheer myself up, I hopped and skipped (not really, I drove because I'm lazy) to the train and headed into the city for a Monday pick me up. Club Monaco was my first stop because lately I've been obsessed and it was love at first sight. A crisp, cropped and boxy white shirt with hand embellished details on the front was calling my name (Andie...Andie...Andie...). Allow me to introduce you...
Immediately upon trying this precious piece of cotton on, my mind was flooded with a milli ways to wear and style it. Clearly, leather was my first choice because what better way to balance out a light cotton with some heavy leather that will probably make you sweat like a man in the 90 degree summer weather. Chic!
 Top: Club Monaco Skirt: Zara Shoes: Louboutin
Back to self taken iPhone pics, my photographer is sick. Feel better Mom!
 Watch: Michael Kors Cross Bracelet: glamROK Friendship Bracelets: Sweet Mexican street vendor (handmade)
Is anyone else as obsessed as I am with friendship bracelets?! I wanted to buy the entire roll from that precious little street vendor yesterday and wear every single one on my arm. Stack 'em high! 
 Can you see the obvious happiness on my face?! Ah, the little things in life...
 I look normal.
xoxo Andie

No comments: