Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's Saturday Night

It's Saturday night and what am I doing? Playing dress up in my closet of course!! I really do have friends and a social life; so what if I decided to stay in tonight. I'm having more fun with my clothes than I would having some jerk breathing down my neck in a crowded club, praying to God no idiot spills a drink on my new Rag & Bone dress. Seriously.

These are a few of my favorite things (don't you just want to sing like Julie Andrews when someone says that?)
On Irene: All Saints Dress On Andie: Marc by Marc Jacobs dress, YSL ring

Myself and my favorite jewelry designer Irene, of glamROK (seriously amazing bracelets) schmoozing it up at a Baptism. Great place to schmooze, by the way.

Illamasqua lipstick in Obey, Jennifer Zeuner horizontal cross necklace, Celine sunglasses, Coral and White bracelets by glamROK, Spiked bracelet Rachel Rachel Roy, YSL ring, Vintage Fendi clutch

No comments: