Saturday, May 14, 2011

Style Sidewalk

As my blogging rampage continues (I'm on a crazed Adele/house remix high right now), here are some current outfits...
 Dress worn as a pretend skirt...I thought it was clever to say the least.
 Equipment top, Kenneth Jay Lane necklace, Tricia Fix dress (worn as skirt)

This was my senior prom dress from high school. I fell in love with it when I first saw it 5 years ago in Intermix, and my heart still goes pitter patter whenever I pull it out of my closet. It's still a great maxi dress with flats for an easy everyday look, but with the current maxi skirt craze, I am kind of obsessed with how it looks as a faux skirt.

 J.Crew dress, YSL leopard belt, Club Monaco vest, KORS by Michael Kors sandals

I'll be wearing this to work tomorrow morning (by the way, thanks for the dress Mom!). So glad I found this picture and re-inspired myself...Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm pretty awesome (toot-toot).
PS. I told you my iPhone pics were professional

 YSL ring
(why am I posing with my hand in claw mode? because it makes the ring look THAT much better)
 Parker dress, JCrew top, YSL shoes
The YSL Tribute sandals and pumps are by far my favorite shoes ever! Comfortable, sexy, and they seriously go with everything. This picture clearly doesn't do this particular pair justice; they're a beige/nude patent leather that is pure perfection. 


Josephine dress (worn as top), Zara leather skirt, Alexander McQueen scarf, Kenneth Jay Lane necklace, Pour la Victoire oxfords
How rad are these oxfords? Mesh+leather+beige=obsessed. 

 Well don't I look like quite the little lady.
Vince t-shirt, Club Monaco skirt, YSL leopard belt, Pour la Victoire oxfords
A close up of one of my favorite belts. It's YSL, it's leopard, and it seriously looks ah-maze with just about everything I own. In case you can't tell from my previous photos, Yves Saint Laurent is by far one of my favorite designers. Stefano Pilati never, ever disappoints in gracing the runways with his elegant, edgy, true-to-form masterpieces for the house of Laurent.

Okay, this dress was a serious steal. There is nothing I love bragging about more than getting something ridiculously cheap. How cheap, you ask? $17 cheap! Be. Jealous.
Zara dress, JCrew belt, Tory Burch wedges
My Mom was the first to grab these wedges (she's quite the fashionista) and once I saw them on, I knew I had to have them too (unfortunately, we don't wear the same shoe size). I love the mixed material on these Tory Burch wedges. They're black canvas over the toe with luggage brown leather straps, espadrille style detail and a wooden wedge. Perfect for my simple summer outfits.

My Adele playlist is done and so am I. All this blogging has made me tired and with a 7 a.m wake up call tomorrow morning, my bed is looking pretty good right about now.

No comments: