Thursday, May 26, 2011

oxfordFOR life

Hello, hello, hello - o. Let's chat about what a great pair of oxfords can do for you.
1. Make you look instantly cooler and like you didn't just stand in front of the mirror for three hours choosing your outfit.
2. Give your boyfriend an endless amount of jokes to tease you about every time you wear them. (WIN)
3. Make you a better person. I'm just kidding about this part, I know you're already a great person. Maybe not. Whatever, I really don't care, just keep reading.
4. Possibly make you look like a complete weirdo, but hey, you tried.

Now here are some dope pairs of oxfords that I drool over everytime I take a peep at them.
Top to Bottom, Left to Right
Bass Weejuns (www.amrag.com) Miu Miu, Christian Louboutin
Marc Jacobs, Rag & Bone, Robert Clergerie (all others: www.barneys.com)

Man up, your wardrobe that is, and find the right pair of oxfords that fits your style. 

xoxo Andie



No comments: