Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Good Kind of Orange

It's no secret to all those around me that I love me some baked goods, especially when they are my own home baked treats. It's also no secret that I am a no joke baker - you will probably never taste anything as good as my triple chocolate caramel brownies or my newest addition ... carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. (Wipe off your mouths guys, you're clearly salivating)
The good kind of orange: freshly chopper-ized carrotos. Yummay
 Cupcake batter = heaven
  Not quite done yet...
 The gorgeous finished product! How professional am I with my own pastry bag to make beautiful mounds of swirled cream cheese frosting goodness. Hate me, because I am that good.
One last pic of the cream cheese frosting so that you can all wish you were my friends and request some of these bad boys!
xoxo Andie

No comments: