Friday, May 27, 2011

MDW & Rompers, BFF

What better way to kick off Memorial Day Weekend than with a festive outfit?! And not just any festive outfit; get out your red, white and blue, who cares if it isn't the fourth of July - and dress for success, baby! Any time a holiday surrounding the good ole US of A arrives, that "three cheers for the red, white and blue" song always pops into my head and now I can't stop humming it. I guess I can thank the creators of that song, whoever they are, for inspiring my "kick off MDW" outfit.
Shirt: Marc Jacobs (courtesy of my Mom, thanks!) Romper: Club Monaco Necklace: glamROK
I thought my new red lipstick was totally appropriate for today's outfit...it also matched my newly sunburned skin. Perfect!
Shoes: Rag & Bone
There's just so much to say about these perfect, little Rag & Bone booties. The distressed suede and the brownish gray color of them have made them a staple in my closet. I don't think that they've ruined a single outfit that I've paired them with. It's like they were sent from the heavens to be my all season go to shoe. Amen to that!
I'm almost positive that I will look absolutely normal as I prance around in this outfit in that other world of waaaaay upstate, New York over the weekend. Walmart, anyone?
xoxo Andie

No comments: