Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This is the End...Beautiful Friends, the End

 Ill cheers to that...so long suckas! And by suckas, I really mean FIT. And by FIT, I really mean any psycho professors I've had. 

It's true beautiful, and not so beautiful friends, today marked the last day of my college career at FIT. On to bigger and better things baby! What better way to celebrate this joyous occasion than with friends, cocktails, shopping and some art luh-ving. 
Art pieces showcased at FIT done by graduating Fine Arts majors. Beyond.

Before I enjoyed a liquid celebratory lunch with my lovely gal pal Shannon, we headed down to 21st and 5th after breezing through a Sociology final to celebrate with some shopping. Of all things purchased, my favorite has got to be the $14 shorts from H&M's conscious collection. Lightweight cotton eyelet shorts with clasps on the side, easily workable into any summer wardrobe. I envisioned them so many ways once I slipped them on my bod but my favorite way has got to be the sequined way baby.
Well, don't I have an extra elongated arm. I have to be my own photographer people, stick with me!
(Note to Mom: Please, please learn professional photography skills...or maybe just iPhone picture taking skills. I'll love you forever. PS. I already love you forever, don't worry)
 Top: Elizabeth & James Shorts: H&M Shoes: Paloma Barcelo

If the weather ever cooperates, I can't wait to dance around the city, or even just Astoria, in these precious bad boys. Until then, I will dream of the endless ways to wear them.

xoxox Andie

No comments: