Monday, May 30, 2011

Burning a Hole in the Road

As much as I talk shit about going upstate, I can't lie, it's perfect for relaxing and enjoying the people you're with. SO, Memorial Day Weekend was a complete success for me. Burned skin, overeating BBQ (so I now have a food baby), and beer bloat. Nice. Here are some pics from my sweet weekend upstate.
 Thought I'd be cool and catch the storm coming, but I totally missed it. See below.

 Bambi
 Total USA pride baby.
 Talk about greenery.
 I was so close to stealing this glass, how awesome is it? But I didn't, I'm not a clepto.
 Hunter Mountain...summer skiing anyone?
 I love this purple house; the people that live there obviously must be cool. I mean, they have a purple house. Pretty rad.
 Top: 360 Sweater Pants: Current Elliott Shoes: KORS Michael Kors
I couldn't leave you guys without a great pic of myself, now could I? That would just be mean and I am definitely NOT mean, I promise. Total upstate chic or, according to one boyfriend up there, I looked like total a boy. Really? I wasn't even wearing any oxfords to evoke that one, but I'll take it!
I hope everyone had an enjoyable and memorable MDW.
xoxo Andie

No comments: