Friday, June 24, 2011

Amanda's Better Than Alexa Chung

Week 3 of Street Style Fridays! Today's street style beauty is an Alexa Chung inspired fashionista, who, in my opinion, looks way cuter than my girl Alexa.

Top: H&M Jeans: Forever 21 Booties: BCBG
Amanda, 22
I love Amanda's effortlessly chic look; she's pulled together in a sleek all black outfit without looking overly dramatized (and still totally New York summer appropriate). I adore the slightly oversize look of her button down paired with the skin tight skinny jeans with just the right amount of skin showing between her booties and the bottom of her jeans. Now, who wore this look best, Amanda or Alexa Chung. I say Amanda -- although we'll give inspirational credit to Alexa.
How amazeballs are these black, patent leather booties? They are the perfect finish to Amanda's already perfect look.
PS. The red nails are also a killer touch. 
Send me your raddest and baddest street style photos; I want to feature YOU (yes, you!)
stylesidewalk@gmail.com
xoxo Andie

No comments: