Saturday, June 4, 2011

There is no better way to celebrate the beginning of summer weather than in white and/or bright colors. Thinking about my first slight tan of the summer season, I had the ingenious idea of...combing the two together! I'm just kidding, it's not really an ingenious idea, anyone could have thought of combining the two, but I did first, so I'm cooler. Anyway, I had a quick "photo shoot" outside my place of work yesterday to showcase the lovechild I created with white and bright.
Top: JCrew Shorts: H&M Shoes: Modern Vintage
Finally, I got to parade down the extra clean streets of Astoria in my H&M white eyelet little shorts! Extra points for me being that by the end of the day, I looked like I was wearing a diaper. Chic!
One of my amazingly smart friends (that's you Maria!) suggested I link the pieces of my outfits so you can all look like me. Yes! Don't thank me, thank her.
 Pre-diaper phase, but you can totally see it getting there.
Neon yellow nails, bright turquoise ring and a blood orange top combined with a turtle-like pose? Am I styling or what?!
SO to all my blog readers out there, I'm thinking I'd like to feature YOUR street style, once a week on my B-L-O-G. No, you won't win anything...but your friends will probably like you even more than they already do because you're awesome style is being featured on my blog. Send me your best street style photo and check back each Friday to see if yours was chosen! Note to my friends: you better send me pictures whether you like it or not. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a graduation party to attend.
xoxo Andie
Email: stylesidewalk@gmail.com 
Send a photo with your name, age and where you're from!

No comments: