Monday, June 13, 2011

A Dress, A Vest, & A Belt

It's Monday...which doesn't really make a difference to me since I am enjoying a fairly work-free summer. It's okay, I understand if you hate me. But don't hate me to the point where you stop reading my blog, that's just not okay. Let's discuss today's outfit (ironically, worn to work).
 First, I walked in like this.
 Vest: Rachel Rachel Roy Dress: A.L.C. Belt: Cara Shoes: Ash
Then I changed to this. I am a little obsessed with each piece I am wearing in today's outfit, particularly my rad vest. Obviously, I am in lurve with my similar Club Monaco vest, but it's way too heavy to wear in the warm weather.
While in Macy's, I stumbled upon this bad ass Rachel Rachel Roy lighter style and couldn't resist it's pure chic-ness and even better price. What more could I ask for?! Next, my A.L.C. dress is a linen and cotton mix which is light enough to wear in the heat of the summer but also heavy enough to pair with tights for those warm fall days! I love the way the bottom of the dress is ruched and the top is like a sporty racerback tank. It's perfect for pairing with an oversize crop top too!
Here I am, just lounging on my couch being totally photogenic as usual. I just couldn't help pairing the amazing Cara belt over the vest for an even more bad ass (yes, even when you didn't think it was possible for me to get more bad ass, I just did) look.
 Look ma, no shoes!
 From Left
J.Crew, Street Vendor, Hermes, my Jeweler, glamRok
And now, for the grand finale, the arm candy accessories!
xoxo Andie

No comments: