Friday, June 17, 2011

Shannon's Skirt

Week 2 of Street Style Fridays! I know you've all been patiently awaiting my newest addition. I won't make you wait any longer...
This is Shannon. She's 22 and super rad, which is totally obvious & can be seen in these pictures. 
 T-shirt: Gap Skirt: H&M Belt: H&M Shoes: Tory Burch Watch: Fossil Bracelet: Her mom's 
Photos courtesy of: Her boyfriend, Leigh
Check out his amazing band Jellybean; when you all fall in love with their music, you can thank me later for introducing. Thank the band for creating such sweet music by finding them on iTunes. Fill that iPod up already! What are you waiting for?
And this...is her delicious, to-die-for skirt. Who do you guys like better? I say the skirt. Just kidding. Not really. Okay, I am. But really, how fabulous is the skirt?! The midi length is too good, especially considering the new length craze. I can't get enough of it. I practically drooled when I saw these pictures. Then, there's the print and the mixture of the blues with the grays makes it perfect for spring/summer into fall. Get it girl!
And with this picture perfect look, I conclude Week 2 of Street Style. I also want to wish this fabulous girl the very best of luck on her big 7 week move to Ohio to begin her training for...Limited Brands! Another fashionista out into the working world.
Send me your best looks, people. Seriously, I'm waiting.
stylesidewalk@gmail.com
xoxo Andie

No comments: