Tuesday, June 14, 2011

From Bad to Rad

We all have those basics that we use simply for layering under our more fashion favorite pieces or they simply just sit in our drawers, or if you're like me, on your floor. If you're like me again, you've got an entire drawer dedicated just to white t-shirts, because that's completely normal. Here is my own personal how to on turning your blah basics into one rad outfit.
Step One: Pick a basic, any basic! I chose a white tee and this simple Theory ruched skirt.
 Skirt: Theory
Step Two: Add some kick ass accessories (arm candy especially) and leave nothing out. This includes necklaces, belts, scarves, sunglasses, bracelets, rings, toe rings (just kidding, NO toe rings). I think you catch my drift, eh?
 From left
J.Crew, Rachel Rachel Roy, from Jeweler, glamROK x 2
Belt: YSL Necklace: Henri Bendel Scarf: Alexander McQueen
Step Three: Add a totally inappropriate pair of shoes. Here, booties were an obvious choice. I love a suede bootie in 100 degree weather, it's so (in)appropriate.
Boots: Rag & Bone
And now for the full, finished look of from bad to rad.

Call me a magician if you must. Your wallets will also thank me, for now, I've given you all, dear readers, the tools to create something from nothings. Peace.
xoxo Andie

No comments: