Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Resort 2012

We've barely had a full month of warm weather here in NY and aren't even near Fall yet, but the Resort 2012 looks are out. I for one, can't wait to search high and low for the just right pieces to add into my growing wardrobe. Here are some of my favorite looks thus far.
 Can we talk about the leather collar?! How delicious. Nothing says resort like leather collars.
I am loving the simple, easiness of the Tibi collection; a little romantic with a bit of an edge, but nothing is too fussy.


Erdem is one of the designers I fell in love with while interning at Barneys. His silhouettes are so classic and ladylike, but his designs are infused with an intense spirit of color and boldness which is always expressed through his to-die-for prints. I was fortunate enough to meet him while interning and I've got to say, the man knows what he is doing. His prints are so wild yet beautiful and the fabrics he uses in his collections are simply beyond. I remember one of his dresses for Spring '11 was created out of a rain mac twill normally used for waterproof trench coats, how genius!
 Orange turban? I'm sold. Perfect addition to your beach look.
Ah, Missoni, I don't think there is ever a collection I don't drool over. Their signature knit print was obviously all over in this collection, but it manages to seamlessly look cool no matter the color or article of clothing it is show on.
xoxo Andie

No comments: