Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today, the Shoe Gods Smiled Down Upon Me

Excuse my lack of posts, I've been chin-chillen all weekend in Bugtown, USA (upstate, that is) and then headed to bask in the sun's wonderous rays in Jamesport (Long Island, that is). While driving home, I nearly crashed my car because I got the text of all texts from my dear momma bear, "your shoes are here". First, I thanked the shoe gods for the safe arrival of my Rochas espadrilles (scored for $170 on sale -- hurry up and click the link! HURRY!) and then I booked it the rest of the way home. Luckily for me, I had this dress on my mind to pair with this shoes...
 Top Sibel Saral Dress (worn as skirt) Topshop Shoes Rochas Necklace Target Beaded Bracelets glam ROK Friendship Bracelets courtesy of my mom, purchased @ a street fair. Thanks Mom!
I needed something to spruce up this pretty little eyelet dress so I scoured my mom's closet and came up with this little treasure by Sibel Saral (I'm talking about the olive green shirt). It was a fashion match made in heaven.
Can everyone tell my family is super ready for the fourth of Joo-Lie?! Don't be jealous of my American flag...get our own & step up your patriotism game while you're at it, too.
 I'm a ballerina, with devil eyes! Fear me and all my fashion power! Just kidding. Was that weird? I hope not.
I call this the "I'm too cool to show my wildly excited/happy facial expression over my adorbs shoes" pose. Yay or nay? I say yay simply because I CAN.
I just can't get enough of the shoes. Also, please note the placement of my pinky fingers: sticking out to remind you all how classy I am.
xoxo Andie

No comments: