Saturday, June 11, 2011

Marissima

I know I'm a day late on my first street style post, forgive me! I'm sure you've all been glued to your computers, neglecting any and all plans awaiting this post. For that, I truly apologize, I understand how near and dear you hold my posts to your hearts. Bless you, all. But seriously, I've been a beach bum this entire week, I can barely bring myself to do anything else aside from lay out and burn my skin to a perfect crisp. So, without further adieu, I introduce you to MARISSIMA!
Top: Forever 21 Shorts: H&M Shoes: Lucky Brand Long Necklace: Kate Spade Short Necklace: Swarovski
Name: Maria
Age: 21
Here she is everyone, my first subject for street style. How effortlessly perfect is she?
What first caught my eye were her adorable golden-bronze cutout oxfords, simple & adorable. I couldn't ask for more. Like any girl interested in style, I creepily stared at her for quite some time before noticing this...
 It's a necklace, it's a pendant, it's a ... PEN!
THE NECKLACE IS A PEN! I mean, really, how awesome is this necklace? I need it in my life. Just like my blog needed Maria. What a match, what a match, I tell ya! Not only is Maria the perfect combination of simple and chic, she is also an ah-maze-ing artist, graphic design that is. Check out her blog @ Seemari.
Time to stuff my face with food that's terrible for me, then cry about my food baby later in the evening.
Is your street style, Style Sidewalk worthy? SURE IT IS!
Email me : stylesidewalk@gmail.com (don't be shy peeps, I'm no internet creep!)
xoxo Andie


No comments: