Thursday, June 16, 2011

Black & White All Over

I love anything that's short in the front and long in the back, and I love it even more if it's black in front and white in the back. The love continues to grow if it's sheer. Even more love if it's a shirt dress. Aren't you just itching in your pantelones to see what I'm talking about?
 Dress: H&M Slip Dress: Rag & Bone Shoes: Louboutin
Wow! All those things I named in one garment?! Could it be real? Am I dreaming? No, sillies, it's not some crazy mirage created by your wildest fantasies and desires, it's just this totally killer H&M shirt dress!
Ring: YSL Bangle: Hermes Bracelets: glamROK
My hair totally took on a life of its own during this after dinner photo shoot. Props to my moms for the dope pics! Props to the wind for making me look like a totally sexy mess.
Here I am having a conversation with...no one! I was just enjoying myself, pretending to be in full conversation with the non-existent person (not) sitting next to me.
I particularly love how the back of the dress is so long, it in fact is covering half of my shoe in the photo. Pure perfection, I tell ya.
Tomorrow is Friday & you know what that means... Street Style!!!!! If you haven't sent me your picture yet, what the heck are you waiting for! Don't you know what I can do for your social status, I mean really. Get a move on.
xoxo Andie

No comments: