Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Spy..Tie-Dye!

I spy with my pretty, little eye... a tie-dye skirt! What more can you ask for in a slamming summer staple? I decided to go for a monotone color look while mixing patterns at the same time. Yeah, I did it. Cool.
 Top: Felicity Brown No. 23 Skirt: Gryphon Shoes: Zodiac Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane
Don't I just look like the happiest camper? Aside from my obvious happiness, I love the way the tank and the skirt meshed together to form this awesome look. The prints on both the tank and skirt almost intertwine to form one totally bad ass look. What do you say, fellow fashionistas?
Here I am, practicing my best curtsy for you all. I also felt inclined to do this because of the ballerina bun atop my head; I've been having beach hair, I can't be bothered to do my hair anymore. Sue me.
 Leather Bracelet: Tory Burch Bangle: Hermes
My accsessor-ehs. (say it slow) I like to oddly pronounce my words, it makes me feel cool. Just kidding, I already know I'm cool.
See ya, See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya! (I kid, I kid). Tune in tomorrow for my first STREET STYLE FEATURE! Well, that will be after I bask in the sun at the beach for numerous hours on end.
xoxo Andie
PS. Can we just all say "thanks mom" for these great photos, I mean it doesn't really get better than this. That is, unless someone would like to volunteer their professional services, then that's another story. (Don't get mad, Mom, love you!)

No comments: