Thursday, June 23, 2011

Navy Blue & Polka Dotty

What is it about polka dots that makes me want to dance, in my polka dot pants? Well, in today's case, polka dot shorts! Polka dots always bring me back to my childhood years; obviously, I was a stylish toddler. I'll even go as far as to say I was as stylish as toddlers come, yea I said it. I paired these adorable polka dot shorts with my favorite Equipment blouse. I own Equipment blouses in all colors and all silhouettes made because they really are the perfect blouse. Seriously, they go with any piece I own, you name it! If you don't already own one, these blouses are a serious must have for your closet.
Top: Equipment Shorts: Forever 21 Shoes: Steven  Necklace: Target Bracelets: glamROK
I love the way the true navy of my Equipment blouse mixed with the darker navy of the shorts, and how the polka dots with the leopard loafers totally meshed. I'm also a little obsessed with these bad ass loafers -- they just came in today and I knew they'd be perfect with this outfit. Skillz
I'd like to thank the nasty weather & humidity for ruining my once perfect hair. If you know me, you know my hair is always coiffed to per-fec-tion. No joke. 
 Sure, this picture is blurry but HELLO! peep the loafers! I'm talking total Hugh Hefner style shoes baby. Pimpin' it in these bad boys, all day errday.
And with this, I bid you all adieu. Tomorrow is Friday, (Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friiidaayyyy). Okay anyway, Street Style Friday, ya know the deal. Until then ...
xoxo Andie

No comments: